Examination Schedule and Time Table
Compartment Examination for classes IX and XI (July 2020)
Th result of the classes III to IX and XI were published in the month of April 2020. Few students could not clear in one or two papers in the annual examination.
Hence the compartment examinations for all the students who could not clear their annual examination in classes IX and XI will be conducted on 03-07-2020 and 05-07-2020. The time table
for the compartmemt examination is given below
| DAY & DATE||TIME||CLASS || SUBJECT NAME |
|Friday, 03rd July, 2020 || 10.00 AM- 1.00 PM || XI|| ECONOMICS|
|Friday, 03rd July, 2020 || 10.00 AM- 1.00 PM || IX|| MATHEMATICS|
|Monday, 06th July, 2020 || 10.00 AM- 1.00 PM || XI|| BUSINESS STUDIES|
|Monday, 06th July, 2020 || 10.00 AM- 1.00 PM || IX|| SCIENCE|
|Please click here datesheet and instructions of compartment examination click here...|
CBSE Class XII Examination from 01-07-2020 to 15-07-2020
Due to Covid-19 pandemic, class XII Exams from 19 March onwards were postponed, Now pending papers of CBSE 12th board exams
will be conducted from 1st July to 15th July 2020. The time table is given below along with safety measures to be followed while appearing examinations.
| DAY & DATE||TIME||SUBJECT CODE || SUBJECT NAME |
|THURSDAY, 02nd July, 2020 || 10.30 AM- 1.30 PM || 302|
| HINDI CORE|
|THURSDAY, 09th July, 2020 || 10.30 AM- 1.30 PM || 054|| BUSINESS STUDIES|
|SATURDAY, 11th July, 2020 || 10.30 AM- 1.30 PM || 029 || GEOGRAPHY|
|Please click here for the CBSE circular for datesheet and instructions click here...|
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO BE FOLLOWED STRICTLY BY THE CANDIDATES WHILE APPEARING IN THE EXAMINATIONS:
- All the candidates will carry their own hand sanitizer in transparent bottle.
- All the candidates will cover their nose, mouth and nose with mask / cloth..
- All the candidates will follow Physical distance norms.
- Parents will guide thier ward(s) about precautions to be taken by them to avoid spread of Covid-19.
- Parents will ensure that their ward is not sick.
- All instructions issued while appearing in Examination Centres will be strictly adhered to by the candidates.
- Candidates will follow all instructions given in Admit Card.
- Duration for each examination will be as given in the date-sheet and Admit Card.
- Answer Books would be distributed to candidates between 10.00 - 10.15 A.M.
- Question Paper will be distributed at 10.15 AM.
- From 10.15 AM - 10.30 A.M (15 Minutes), candidates shall read the Question Paper.
- At 10.30 A.M. Candidates will start writing the answers.