Online Fee Collection
The traditional system of collecting fee from the parents/students had gone away in AECS-3, Rawatbhata. Generally class teachers used to collect the fee from the parents/students
on different dates then they will deposit in office and in turn it will be deposited in the bank. This process involves much dificulty in handling cash and teachers have to spend
their valuable time in collecting fees and it disturbs the class room teaching too.
Hence, as per the directions of AEES, the fees from the parents will be collected through online. We are happy to share that the online fee collection for A.E.C.S.No.3,
Rawatbhata was very much successful during the academic year 2018-19 and 2019-20. Hence We continue to collect the fees through online mode for the academic session 2020-21 also.
The fees structure for the academic year 2020-21 follows the Circular No. AEES/R/Tuition fee/2018/6968 dated 27.03.2018 and AEES/AU/2019/C-106 dated 01/03/2019 by
AEES. If there is any change in the fees to be collected, then it will be communicated to the parents.
As part of our continued endeavor to provide the very best experience to you, we are delighted to inform that the Atomic Energy Central School No.3 is extending
the facility of paying fee online for the first term through SBI Collect portal of SBI via www.onlinesbi.com or through the link from www.aecsrbt3.ac.in.
You are requested to go through the guidelines given in the next page for making online payment. The dates for collection of fee through online is as follows
Please make a note that the following categories of students are exempted from the payment of tuition fees either fully or partially on submission of the
required documents, however all the category of students must pay the PUVVN and other fees.
- The students who have been granted admission in AEC Schools under the provision of Right to Education (RTE) and SEEP (earlier called TNP). These
students are fully exempted from payment of fees.
- All students whose parents are Below Poverty Line (BPL) shall be exempted from payment of tuition fee alone (subject to their submission of valid
certificate issued by a competent authority).
- To extend the existing fee concessions in respect of the wards of Central Government Employees whose third child is a girl student and also in the
respect of the third child of SC/ST employees of Central Government subject to furnishing of an undertaking/ declaration.
- All Non-DAE Students (boys & girls) whose parents (both father and mother) combined annual income is less than Rs. 2,50,000/- per annum (subject to
their submission of valid certificate issued by the competent authority) will be granted fee concession to the extent of 50 % of revised tuition fee for Non-DAE students.
However, such tuition fee concession should not result in to less than the tuition fee prescribed for the wards of DAE employees. In other words, the Non-DAE students who
avail 50 % of revised tuition fee concession are required to pay a minimum of Rs. 900/- p.m. as prescribed for DAE students in rural areas. In urban areas, such Non-DAE
students have to pay the revised tuition fee of Rs. 1500/- p.m. after availing 50 % concession.
Instructions for making payment through SBI Collect
Parents are requested to go through the following steps for making online payment. The detailed guidelines are given in the website from www.aecsrbt3.ac.in
Steps to be followed for making payment
- Open https://www.onlinesbi.com
- Click on State Bank Collect and select Classic/New Version
- Click Checkbox to accept ‘I have read and accepted the terms and conditions stated above.’
- Then click on 'Proceed'
- Select State of Corporate/Institution as 'Rajasthan'
- Select Type of Corporate/Institution as 'Educational Institutions'
- Click on 'Go'
- Select the Name of the institution as "AECS No-3, RAWATBHATA"
- Select the payment category as “STUDENT FEE”
- Enter Unique Id provided by the school in the input box
- Click on Submit
- Now the details of the students will be displayed on screen. Verify the details.
- Enter the details of the payer like Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number (This will be required for re-print of receipts)
- Click on Submit for confirmation.
- Now you will be taken to payment gateway
- Select appropriate 'Mode of Payment'
- Check the charges/commission applicable for selected 'Mode of Payment'
- Pay 'online' using Internet Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card, print the receipt and submit the copy of the receipt to the concerned class teacher.
- Note: If any parent is unable to make payment through netbanking/cards then they can generate the payment challan through other payments modes and the money can be remitted in the State bank branch.